Re: [squid-users] Zero sized reply and other recent access problems

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:13:16 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, H Matik wrote:

> anyway, IMO the error message is obscure for the user, it starts saying
>
> the URL: (blank)

Not on the problems I know of, with the odd exception where Squid can not
parse the request sent by the client.

If you gave a few examples of the sites you have problems with helping you
is a lot easier, preferably with the relevant cache.log messages about the
request/response.

As you do not provide any information on which sites are failing for you
or how they fail (cache.log messages, error messages etc) we have to make
wild guesses about the details of the problems you refer to and this
discussion is very unlikely to get anywhere meaningful.