Re: [squid-users] How to Squid-Websense

From: sania maro <marosania@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:45:12 +0100 (CET)

You need to install the websense plug-in for squid in
every proxy server that you want to communicate with
websense.
To install this plug-in, you need to run the websense
setup program for linux on the server proxy, then
choose "iegrated" as setup type...
Here is a complete guide on integrating squid with
websense:
http://ww2.websense.com/docs/support/documentation/setup/v55/WSInstall_S

Regards.