Re: [squid-users] How to Squid-Websense

From: Ricardo López Urrutia <rlopez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 11:02:14 -0600

         Corey;

         You don't need to install Websense and Squid on the Same machine,
in terms of latency will be great but regarding perfomance it will suck :! :(

         The complete link is..

http://ww2.websense.com/docs/support/documentation/setup/v55/WSInstall_Squid.pdf

         The link may be broken when you see it, all you need to do is
copy-paste it.

         Regards!
         Ricardo