Re: [squid-users] Force users to accept a disclaimer before allowing access

From: Dave Inabinet <daveinabinet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:22:48 -0500

I tried out IR from http://www.vanheusden.com/ir/ . It works great,
however, if a user has a toolbar that queries the Internet for updates
(Netcraft toolbar, etc.) the browser is the second request and the
user is never redirected to the Disclaimer page. I don't want people
to have to authenticate.

I'm thinking I can use authentication but hide the credentials in a
form. This way they HAVE to be authenticated before they can get
anywhere.

Other than that - it is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for the link!