[squid-users] ZeroSized Reply error from squid

From: razidan <razidan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:21:39 +0800

Hi! I'm running a web application on our local server running Apache version
2.0.50-7mdk and Squid Version: 2.5.STABLE6-2.2.101mdk on Mandrakelinux 10.1.

When i connect to the server from a client computer and click a button which
runs a php-script and returns a .png file to a window, i receive this error:
ERROR
 While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://192.168.0.3/ern/ijb/report/print_reportgd.php?
The following error was encountered:
Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.
Your cache administrator is root.
Generated Tue, 08 Mar 2005 08:35:47 GMT by server02
(squid/2.5.STABLE6)

If i right-click on the window and refresh a few times, i could get the .png
image.

I found some information here: http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-11.html
but it doesnt seem to solve the problem.

I would also like to note that when i used a Nokia 9500 to access the server
and perform the same thing it had no problem displaying the png file.
The browser i tested on the client computers include Konqueror, Firefox and
IE6.

I hope my explanation is clear enough. If not, please let me know.

Thank you.