Re: [squid-users] Did Anyone used ESI with squid ?

From: Michal Pietrusinski <michal.pietrusinski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:04:11 +0100

Hi Nitesh,

I don't know if squid supports all ESI tags. I try to use only the basic
<esi:include> tag and have problems.

Could you, please, check, if <esi:include> works with your installation?

If it works fine, you should see the page properly composed, and in the
squid_installation/var/logs/access.log there should be entries, that the
template and included pages where taken from the cache.

I would be very gratefull if you could do that test.

Regards,
Michal