Re: [squid-users] HTTPD Accelerator for OWA 2003

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:42:56 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Momo wrote:

>> If this helps please document in detail what web software (including any
>> IIS filters etc) installed on the OWA web server.
>
> I'm not the OWA/IIS admin, so i asked the right person for these infos, i'll
> write you back as soon as i receive his answer.

The reason to this request is that the problem arises due to a bug in the
web server, and it would be nice to try to isolate what component is
having this bug allowing us to properly tell the web server admins what
they need to get fixed, not just a "Your webserver is broken, sending
chunked encoding in response to HTTP/1.0 requests".