Re: [squid-users] Web page not returned from IP Address

From: Jim B <elemint@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:50:45 -0700

One thing you could do is on IE on the workstations set that IP as an
exception so that it does not go through the proxy server, go to
IE/tools/internet options/connections/lan settings/advanced and then
exceptions.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

What is strange though if the proxy server can get to it then the
workstations should also, or could could see if mozilla firefox
configured for the proxy behaves differently.

Jim

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:36:29 -0500, FRANK Blackwelder
<FBLACKW@jud5.flcourts.org>