[squid-users] Filtering by User-Agent (and URL)

From: Andrew Daviel <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:08:59 -0800 (PST)

We'd like to configure Squid (or something else) to
control access by certain user-agents (IE) to certain URLs (the
Internet...). Ideally this would work as a transparent proxy.

Is this possible in Squid? Is this possible in other software ?
We don't recessarily need the caching ability (our users seem to get
pages from all over the place, and our hit rates were never that
spectacular).

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376