Re: [squid-users] squid stop responding

From: Michael Wray <mwray@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:19:49 -0600

If this is the reason squid is dieing, will it show up in the logs? I have
several instances where approx. once a week squid dies with nothing in
squid.out or cache.log. In fact it "APPEARS" to stop normally, but no
records of requests to stop it exist, but it still receives a stop command.
(I.e. I can trace every request logrotate, and other programs make to squid
to stop or restart...)