Re: [squid-users] Problem with jsp

From: sasa <sasa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:14:14 +0100

"Matus UHLAR - fantomas" wrote:

> 1. when you are asking new question, post a new mail, do not reply any
> other mail. It breaks threading.

...sorry for my distraction.

> that looks like javascript error. However it's hard to find out the
> problem without login/password...

I think that the problem is present before to insert user/password, whitout Proxy I view the web page with toolbar, this toolbar (Home, Chi Siamo, News etc) is on the top page, with Proxy I don't view the toolbar (same result without Proxy but with Firefox).
What I can try ??
still thanks.

        Salvatore.