Re: [squid-users] ftp slow

From: it clown <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:32:51 +0200

When i mean through the forwarder:

I will set my browser not to use a proxy and i will connect
to the internet via the forwarder ( ip_forward ). When i do
it that way things are nice and speedy for ftp access.

When i set my browser to use a proxy (squid), ftp access is
slow.

Browsing the net and downloading from the net is fast when
using squid as my proxy except ftp access.

Regards

http://www.webmail.co.za the South African FREE email service