Re: [squid-users] timestamp

From: Ronny <ronny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:38:20 +0300

Well if I want to know who was where at what time I use perl to convert
timestamps from epoch to 'human' or unix time ;-)

cat /access.log path | perl -l -a -n -e '$F[0] = scalar localtime $F[0]; print "@F"'

http://www.redhat.com/magazine/005mar05/features/perl/ just incase you read in your free time. ;-[

Ronny

troy rad wrote:

>I have used a converter but is there a way to have the logs show local time
>instead of the utc. It would eliminate a step for me. I am new to all of
>this

  / ''We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are''\