Re: [squid-users] Snmpwalk doesnt work with squid

From: Babs <arvbab@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 02:24:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Henrik
I am extremly sorry for late reply
Its working fine as per ur suggestions , I had to
change the snmpwalk command to

# snmpwalk -v 1 -m /etc/squid/mib.txt -c public
localhost:3401 1.3.6.1.4.1.3495.1

This command is working fine, and after a lot of
searching and confusion I tried out few mrtg.cfg files
, one is working but with a lot of errors, so will get
back to the list if I am stuck with these errors.

Thanx a lot ur suggestion
Babs