[squid-users] Squid behind a Proxy - Username / Password for ALL office-members!

From: Marc-Oliver Roos <MarcOliverRoos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:03:46 +0100

Hello,...

i have setup a squid-proxy in my office last week - under windows 2000.

The insatallation and configuration wasnīt a problem - only one thing:

The internet-account in my office is registrated to my name - that means,
that ALL other office-partners are surfing on my account.
That means, that all office-partners using MY username / passwaord.

That thing is controlled by the log-file.

Now my Problem:

The Internet-Account is being provided by another office of my company.
That means that i must authentificate on another proxy with MY username /
proxy.

I donīt want to give MY username / password to all users of my office.

I only want to give the username/password to squid!!!

But i donīt find the answer to give THIS username / password to squid.

You have a answer???

Greets

Marc-Oliver

PS: My English is not very well... ;-)