Re: [squid-users] squid_ldap_group user authorization

From: Jayesh Kamdar <jkamdar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:56:45 -0500

Yes, I tried a search filters with ldapsearch. (ldapsearch -h ldapsrv1
-D "uid=jkamdar,o=mitre.org" -b "o=mitre.org" cn="Kamdar,Jayesh H.")

Now, before I get into details about syntex with squid ...I am confused
about
    - squid_ldap_match
    - squid_ldap_auth
    - squid_ldap_group

I do have binaries for squid_ldap_match and squid_ldap_auth but I can
only find man page on the net for squid_ldap_group. It looks like I need
to use squid_ldap_group for what I need to do. Where can I find it?

Please let me know. Sorry for asking some basic quesions but I am new to
all these and really confused.

Thanks for your help,
Jayesh