RE: [squid-users] Probleme squid-2.5.STABLE6 with IE ? => FTP Proxy ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:43:35 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Elsen Marc wrote:

> - On IE in advanced Internet options disable :
>
> * Enable folder view for ftp sites.

On a related sidenote Microsoft apparently considers it a feature that
MSIE ignores your proxy settings for FTP if this option is selected. How
they reach this conclusion I am not sure (the opposite would be more
natural to most people I think, to automatically disable folder view if
configured to use a proxy)