Re: [squid-users] squid_ldap_group user authorization

From: Jayesh Kamdar <jkamdar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:25:56 -0500

Henrik,

Thanks for your response.

The command line - ldapsearch -h ldapsrv1 -b "o=mitre.org"
"(&(cn=osis_proxyauth_lg)(member=uid=jkamdar,o=mitre.org))"
results in 0 matches. If I understand right, with this command, I am
searching jkamdar in the group called osis_proxyauth_lg, correct?
Eventhough, I am in that group, the search comes up empty.

Thanks,
Jayesh