[squid-users] windows update not working ?

From: Bhagwan <kontactbhagwan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:25:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi
I have implemented acls for blocking the porn stuffs.
Those acls are for example using url_regex option, and
thus it means blocking is done matching the
expressions.

that is a very large file of key words.
As a solution I created an acl just above the blocking
acl and allowed it just above it.
the acl is
acl update dstdomain .windowsupdate.microsoft.com
but still at the time of updating, when it try to
download/install the selected update, it fails.

I think while downloading iin its url there are some
words which matches the blocked list of words and
hence the downloading fails?
Any solution?

Thanks in advace
-Bhagwan