Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.4.STABLE2 running in Accelerator Mode and problem with Ho st Headers

From: Allen Schmidt <aschmidt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:35:41 -0500

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/redirector.py", line 25, in ?
    redirect()
  File "/usr/sbin/redirector.py", line 18, in redirect
    if mappings.has_key(pooge.group(1)):
AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'group'
2005/03/24 09:34:19| Failed to select source for 'http://206.112.73.250/robots.txt'
2005/03/24 09:34:19| always_direct = 0
2005/03/24 09:34:19| never_direct = 1
2005/03/24 09:34:19| timedout = 0
2005/03/24 09:34:19| WARNING: redirector #1 (FD 6) exited

This error shows up in our cache.log file on occasion. And as I mentioned in other posts, once in a while the source will be for someone else's site.
I get confused on what I sent to which list for which problem!
Virtual Host Monster in Zope handles this too. Trying to figure out why our admin set up squid to use this redirector instead of VHM.
Thanks for the info! Learning more everyday. Slow process.....

Allen