[squid-users] Downloads hangs at 50% on a transparent proxy, SQUID 3

From: Éliás Tamás <eliast@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:44:24 +0100

Hy all!
I'm using Squid 3 in a chroot environment, I always compile from
source. I have a Debian Sarge 2.6.11.5 with grsecurity and reiser4
patches. And expected a strange behaviour of squid, used as a very
simple transparent proxy, with almost no acls. Everything is ok,
but. whenever I use a download manager, eg.: getright or flashGet, any
file I try to download, hangs at 50% not regarding to it's size (a
600megs file hangs at 300, a 2 megs file hangs at 1meg). Has anyone
met such a strange behaviour?

--
Thomas Elias
Title: System administrator, Programmer