[squid-users] Windows XP Identd

From: Michael Bhola <mike@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:55:55 +0000

I wrote an identd for Windows XP back in 2003 that I use on my home
network for authentication of a Windows XP Home machine. I wrote it
because none of the other ident daemons at the time supported fast user
switching. I know ident auth is insecure but my kids are only 3 and 6
and don't know how to bypass it yet. Anyhow, after all this time, I
decided to share it via those nice people at SourceForge
https://sourceforge.net/projects/retinascan/

Regards,
    Mike