RE: [squid-users] Authentication for HTTPS requests

From: fatima riadi <ftmriadi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:20:46 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you for the reply Abdul.

I know that squid authentication is possible. I
already configured squid to authenticate users over an
LDAP directory.

The problem is that squid prompts users for
authentication only if they make http requests.

However, I would like that squid prompts user to
authenticate themselves for ALL their requests (http,
https, ftp...).

So, I would really be glad if anyone could give me a
clue to require user's authentication for all their
requests.

Thanks a lot.

--- AbdulRahman Al-Khuddus