Re: [squid-users] Problems in downloading from a parent...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:25:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005, Marco Crucianelli wrote:

> It's Squid 2.5 Stable 5-CVS modified for pushing.

Ok. Then the first step is to verify if you see the same problem in
2.5.STABLE9 or even better in the current nightly snapshot release,
without the push patch. If you see the same problem then file a bug report
in bugzilla.

If not, then verify if you see the same problem in 2.5.STABLE5 without the
push patch. This to identify if this is a problem which was a problem with
2.5.STABLE5 or with the push patch.

If you see the problem in 2.5.STABLE5 without the push patch then you need
to upgrade to a later Squid release (which also means the push patch needs
to be upgraded..)

If you only see the problem when the push patch is applied then the
problem is most likely with the push patch, not Squid as such.

> As I've already posted, it has another bug dealing with
> refresh_pattern...

Same procedure as above...