Re: [squid-users] Compiling Squidn problems with bootstrap.sh

From: Stephane Poirey <poirey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 11:03:55 +0300

Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org> wrote on 04/04/2005 10:14:19 AM:

> See the archives. Gave a fairly complete statement on this some weeks
ago.

Okey thanks, I've found what I was looking for in the archive.

Right now I planning to deploy Squid for our 400-500 users as a
(transparent) web cache + filtering (Dansguardian) + antivirus (ClamAV).

I will first try the 3.0 for just a small set of users and see if it
stable enough before switching or if I should prefer the 2.5.

Any advice regarding the filtering engine ? Dansguardian vs Squidguard ?