Re: [squid-users] howto stop this

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:31:00 +0200

On 04.04 14:42, Askar wrote:
> >>05/04/02 12:12:33| urlParse: Illegal character in hostname
> >>'www.speedy!.com'
> >>2005/04/02 12:12:33| urlParse: Illegal character in hostname
> >>'www.speedy!.com'

> >find out which IP requests that and block it via ACL.

> Blocking via ACL is not possible beacouse these are dialup user getting
> different IP when they reconnect.

well, can you find out from radius logs (or whatever auth system do you
use), which user causes that? If you provide them proxy functionality, you
should be able to do that.

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are