[squid-users] external acl

From: ansari imtiyaz ahmed khadim husain <imtiyaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 20:28:11 +0530

Hi ..

 I have read the squid.conf.default file , but I am not getting it ..

 please help me ... tell me how to write these external acls and how to

check some condition thro' ldap. I want to use a helper

'squid_ldap_match'. I just want that on every request the user makes, I

 want to check a flag and if it is set then allow browsing otherwise

 do not allow.

 One way I know is at the time of authentication thro' ldap I am
checking
 certain condition and allowing the user to browse. If I forcibly falls

 the condition then it will work but in that case a smart user will not

 close the browser in order to avoid again user authentication.

 Thats why I need some mechanism to take care of this on every request.

Regards
Imtiyaz

Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Website: http://www.netcore.co.in