[squid-users] RE: Integrated authentication with IE on Windows 2003

From: Nemallikanti, Venu <vnemallikanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 11:44:57 -0400

Hi,

I am running Squid proxy server with Windows AD authentication using
NTLM. When I setup Squid for integrated authentication mode I am not
able to go out on the internet using IE on Windows 2003, all though I am
able to go out using IE on Windows 2000/XP. The error I am getting is
authentication failure. If I turn integrated authentication off, my
browser on Windows 2003 prompts me for a password and I am able to go
online. Can someone please help me fix this problem?

Thank You,
Venu