AW: [squid-users] Report in html format

From: <Werner.Rost@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 08:23:47 +0200

    grep username access.log

gives the information you want as text.

If you want to see the real date and times you need a little perl script,
say

conv_date:

   #! /usr/bin/perl -p
   s/^\d+\.\d+/localtime $&/e;

Now grep username access.log | conv_date shows date and time.

Mit freundlichem Gruß/Yours sincerely
Werner Rost
GMT-FIR - Netzwerk

ZF Boge Elastmetall GmbH
Friesdorfer Str. 175, 53175 Bonn, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone +49 228 3825 - 420
Telefax/Fax +49 228 3825 - 398
werner.rost@zf.com