[squid-users] Help on delay pools

From: ansari imtiyaz ahmed khadim husain <imtiyaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:46:29 +0530

Hi all...

I am having two ACLs as:

acl mysrc src 192.168.2.62

and

acl mydst dst 202.63.25.15

If I want "ANDING" of these two ACLs then I have to do like this ...

http_access allow mysrc mydst

This will allow or deny(if required) the required browsing from the
source to the destination.

But what if I want this in the DELAY POOLS ..

In delay pools in the delay_access TAG I can only give one acl name like

delay_access 1 allow mysrc

Is there any way of defining two acls for ANDING in the delay_access
parameter.

That means I want to manage the bandwidth only if the two acls are met.

Any idea... ?

Regards
Imtiyaz

Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.