[squid-users] Other windowsupdate problem

From: sasa <sasa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:27:51 +0200

Hi, I use Squid 2.5 stable3 (transparent proxy) and I have a problem with Windows Update (0xc80003fa or 0x80072EE2 or other) from windows xp and windows2000.
I have read all the threads where he speaks himself about this problem but they are not successful to resolve the problem.
This problem is not always present but often and on all pc of my lan, I have read the file access.log but not there is no error or at least I do not succeed to find it, now in squid.conf I have:

acl windowsupdate dstdomain .windowsupdate.microsoft.com
no_cache deny windowsupdate
http_access allow windowsupdate

.. where I can try the problem? thanks.

        Salvatore.