[squid-users] Squid_Ldap_Auth error "Cant Contact LDAP Server"

From: Babs <arvbab@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:36:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello
I am having a squid proxy running with ldap
authentication from MS-ADS. It was working fine till
now but today morning onwards its giving me a strange
problem.
in cache.log I could see :- squid_ldap_auth WARNING,
Ldap Serch Error 'Cant Contact LDAP Server'

I have checked everything as nothing has been changed
in previous days. Now when I try to use
squid_ldap_auth from the command line its giving me
the same error.
Now pls let me know what is going wrong
I have done some googling but it didnt helped me much

Thanx in advance
Babs