RE: [squid-users] Squid_Ldap_Auth error "Cant Contact LDAP Server"

From: Babs <arvbab@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 04:20:25 -0700 (PDT)

> - Check whether the LDAP server is running on the
> MS-AD box.
> * Check eventvwr , watchout for system or app.
> errors.
>
> - Verify further by contacting the LDAP server
> manually from the squid box.
> squidhost % telnet ms-ads_host 443
>
> Should at least establish a connection.
>
> M.

Yup I did that and I am able telnet to the MS-ADS port
in the server.
I ran a nmap and I could see the ports listed on the
MS box. I rebooted the ms-box and It looks be this are
fine so I am suspecting the ms-box doing something
fishy, but I am getting nervous again as I got around
50 users at anytime in the day
So I am curious if anyone else faced the same problem
Thanx for ur suggestion and I would like to know if U
want me to do anything else to look for?

Thanx & regards
Babs

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail