Re: [squid-users] Problem with ssl on web site

From: sasa <sasa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:07:41 +0200

"Bin Liu" wrote:

> > .. I use transparent proxy, this is a problem ??
> Yes, this IS a problem.

.. now I have configured the browser with IP address of the proxy server and with port 3128 and there are not more problems in the access to the protocol https !!, but now I ask if I can maintain this configuration only on machine that must use with https and I can leave the configuration unchanged present on the others pc ??, therefore leaving mixed configuration (transparent and not transparent) and leaving in squid.conf:

httpd_accel_host virtual

httpd_accel_port 80

httpd_accel_with_proxy on

httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

 ... or I must necessarily changed also the others browser configuration (and therefore not to use more the modality transparent proxy)?
still thanks.

        Salvatore.