Re: [squid-users] Transparent proxy issues...

From: Jon Newman <jnewman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:52:18 -0500 (CDT)

> If you want to explicitly state the IP then you can use DNAT instead of
> REDIRECT. Both supports specifying the port to NAT to.

Using DNAT, via this command, still nets the same result:
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -s x.x.x.x/32 --dport 80 -j DNAT --to
216.90.3.137:8080

Any other ideas? I can't believe this is so difficult, this should be
simple and straight foreward...there must be something stupid I am
missing...PLEASE, anyone willing to point out my idiocy?

Thanks...

Jon

--
Jon Newman (jnewman@oplink.net)