Re: [squid-users] auth_param username rewrite

From: Scott <scott.horsley@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:32:59 +1000

Hi List

I have included the mentioned patch in this file for use by anybody

Basically it takes an authed username and appends @ip_address at the
end when authenticating.

It ignores users that authenticate with @domain on their email address.

I hope this benefits somebody else out there but as mentioned I would
really love somebody to take it and maintain it as I would love to see
it available (in hopefully a cleaner state) for future users and
hopefully for verion 3 at some point too.

Let me know of your success with it.

Also take note that I offer no guarantee on this patch and ensure you
back things up first

Good Luck

Scott

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email
from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
 those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The organisation accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.