Re: [squid-users] User Quota for time limit per week/month

From: Balaram Dey <bdey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:31:51 +0530 (IST)

hi
 Thanks for you response . My problem is defined bellow.
 A user can access internet in any time of the day i,e at
 4:00 / 12:00 / 13:00 / 20:00 or any time but he/she has a restriction
 in a way such that he can not access internet more than 20 hours a week.
 If he/she want to use more than 20 hours per week, automatically he will
 be disconnected or an error message sent to him/her.

 Please Help Me.

 Balaram Dey

 or error ma
nima sadeghian