[squid-users] basic squid configuration in freebsd

From: Alfredo Adam III <shardam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:10:21 +0800

sir,

Hi, Im newly in freebsd system and i want to use the service of squid
as a proxy server to our small office, can you help me how to
configure it?, i already configured it but it is still not working
when im browsing into internet to our client. Can you give me a sample
configuration so that i would only follow those steps and make that
apply to my system.

Thanks,
Adam