Re: [squid-users] sample config of squid

From: squidrunner team <squidrunner_dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 02:48:14 -0700 (PDT)

> configure and setup the client user i didn't work.
> Can you help me how
> to configure the squid through Freebsd, i will also
> appreciate if you
> will give a sample configuration file where the
> squid running of.

If you build your squid then go to squid binary
location and start squid with ./squid -NCd10 then what
it is saying there?

Post your squid.conf file as grep -Ev '^#'^$'
squid.conf file to help you out more.

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Team

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder
Web: http://freshmeat.net/projects/squidrunner/
Mail: squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com