[squid-users] reverse ssl proxy to ssl backend server

From: <Jerry_Harbour@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:18:33 -0500

Hello squid-users,

I'm running squid2.5.stable6 and I need to setup squid like so:
[internet]---ssl----[squid reverse proxy]-----ssl-----[webserver]

yes, doubling up the ssl connections. I have it working like so:

[internet]---ssl----[squid http accelerator proxy]----http----[webserver]

but we need to run ssl between squid and the back end server also.
Is it possible to run squid as an https accelerator? Which entries should
I read about in the squid.conf?
I have been going to the mail list archive but haven't found the clue I
need yet.

Thanks much, Gerald.