Re: [squid-users] authentication and virtual http web servers

From: squidrunner team <squidrunner_dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 01:17:16 -0700 (PDT)

> I have a a few http web servers which point to www
> addressess on my
> proxy
> server I have ldap auhentication I would like to
> bypass authentication
> for
> those http servers but only those ones adn
> authenticate for the rest of
> the http traffic can anyone point me in the right
> direction.

You can set acl(s) + http_access rule(s) to do this.
To elloborate with example then,

acl auth proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl int_site dstdomain .test.com .ok.com
http_access allow int_site
http_access allow auth
http_access deny all

If you need more help, plz give your appropriate details.

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Team

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder
Web: http://freshmeat.net/projects/squidrunner/
Mail: squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com