RE: [squid-users] proxy w/ auth; htmlpage before auth

From: Damien Nguyen <dnguyen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:00:20 -0500

I downloaded the tclkit and the headsup.kit files. Ran the program from
LINUX (FC3) command line terminal and keep getting the following message
after running the tclkit command:

Can't find package limit
No .htaccess support: can't find package crypt.

But the program still run at port 8015.

I can view the pop up Windows (sample.html) locally (from the same Linux PC
TCLKIT is running) by specifying http://192.168.1.1:8015/sample.html but
CANNOT from other PCs. Looks like no other PCs can browse the sample.html
pop up windows. I am thinking this behavior has something to do with the "no
.htaccess support: can't find package crypt" message.

Any idea how to go about fixing this...

TIA

DN