[squid-users] reply_body_max_size

From: Alfredo Adam III <shardam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:03:09 +0800

sir,

Im using squid 2.5 from my freebsd os, i have set up already the
restriction for downloading large files "reply_body_max_size 1MB allow
all", the problem is when i test to download files from the url it
didn't work, it bypass continuosly from 1 MB that i've set from my
squid config. Is there anything mistake that i've done from the
config, can you help me how to get rid of this?

thanks,
Adam