RE: [squid-users] NUMTHREADS

From: Lewars, Mitchell \(EM, PTL\) <mitchell.lewars@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 06:57:31 -0400

We have customized our error messages:

Site Unavailable

You have attempted to access a site that is not blocked but it is unreachable.
Check the spelling of the web site
Check the request syntax, including http:// https:// and www ( i.e. http://www.pensketruckleasing.com )
Check for the proper domain extension (.com .net .org)
If the spelling is correct then site may be down, please contact the remote site administrator

This system is restricted to Penske Truck Leasing authorized users for legitimate business purposes only. The actual or attempted unauthorized access, use or modification of this system is strictly prohibited by Penske Truck Leasing. Unauthorized users can be subject to disciplinary proceedings and/or criminal and civil penalties under state, federal or other applicable domestic and foreign laws . The use of this system may be monitored and recorded for administrative and security reasons. Anyone accessing this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that, if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, Penske Truck Leasing may provide the evidence of such activity to law enforcement officials. All users must comply with instructions regarding the protection of Penske Truck Leasin g information assets.

NOTE: If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact webservices and indicate the URL Address: http://www.yyaa.com/

Generated Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:48:12 GMT by http-proxy.penske.com (squid/2.5.STABLE9-20050411)