[squid-users] help on delay_pool

From: W.Lagmay <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 09:57:48 +0300

Hi all,

I'm trying to seach the net on how to implement delay pools based on our
need. Acctually I can implement basic delay pools but i'm looking for a
feature or a rule to set the bandwidth dynamically, for example to set every
client with committed rate of 16000 bytes when the network is busy, but they
can use 64000 bytes when the network is not busy. We have 3 class c network.
Anybody who have done this setup? can you please help me?

Thank you,

wennie