[squid-users] Squid and ADS's groups

From: <favero@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 09:31:31 +0200

Hello,
I build a squid cache-proxy machine using the winbind authentication, in
order to limit the access to the proxy only to the people authenticated in
the domain (win 2k). It work prefectly, and I'm really very happy, but now
I want somethink more: I want to restrict the acces only to some users, so
I arranged a group in the ADS server named "proxyusers" and I want to
configure squid to let only the people in this group to bowse the
internet. How can I configure the Squid?

Thanks a lot
Bye bye