Re: [squid-users] routing

From: dev singh <dev.pratap@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:39:38 +0530

Hi Tomas,

By ip range do u mean two different network range like
(192.168.1.0,192.168.2.0) or some ip's of the same network.

If they are of different network than u can use -s parameter in
iptables in place of -eth , if they are ip's in the same network u hav
to specify them explicitly one by one , for reducing administrative
overheads u can use shell scripting.

Regards
Dev