[squid-users] Integrated Authentication

From: fryxar <fryxar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 11:11:15 -0300

Hi, I'm running samba3 and using the integrated NTLM authentication so
our users get authenticated to the AD Domain when they use their IE,
without being asked for a username / password. If they aren't logged
into the AD domain, a popup itīs open on their browsers asking for its
username / password. So, what I need, it's disable this last option to
run, forcing to all users to are logged into the AD if they want to use
Internet.

I'm using the ntlm_auth authentication helper, what and how I can do it?

Thanks!