RE: [squid-users] 2 squid processes

From: Discussion Lists <discussions@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 12:23:55 -0700

Okay I read your adivice and finally was able to find blurb about it in
the FAQ. So my question is this . . . How do I get the second process
to create its own cache? I can see how to set it up in init to use a
different cache location, but it still needs to know how to create it.
How would I go about doing that?

Thanks!