[squid-users] squid unfriendly sites

From: Aaron P. Martinez <ml@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 08:26:14 -0500

I'm setting up a squid machine (RHEL 4 and squid-2.5.STABLE6-3.4E.5) for
my company to do some user web use inventory and want it to be as
seamless as possible.

I read through the documentation and saw that there are some sites that
are better set to DIRECT because they don't play well with caching. I'm
wondering if there is any kind of compiled list for these just so that i
can thwart any unnecessary user calls before they occur.

Any suggestions helpful,

TIA

Aaron Martinez